After Russia invaded Ukraine, Western nations hit Russia with massive sanctions. We talk to a resident in Moscow about how his life has changed and WSJ’s Georgi Kantchev on how Russia has responded to the sanctions.
- Russian Deficit Soars to $25 Billion on War Spending, Oil Embargo
- Russia Boosts China Trade to Counter Western Sanctions
- Three Ukrainians on Enduring a Year of War
- The Financial Punishment of Russia
- How Putin Has Planned For Sanctions
Today, Apple released its Vision Pro headset, the company’s first major new product launch in a decade. WSJ’s Joanna Stern on whether the augmented-reality headset has the potential to take a niche device for nerds into the mainstream.
Artem Uss is a Kremlin-linked businessman accused of illegally exporting American military technology to Russia. Last October he was arrested in Italy at the U.S.’s request. Then he vanished. WSJ’s Margherita Stancati explains how he escaped.