How do I download an episode?
Typically episodes are downloaded using a podcast app like Spotify or Apple Podcasts.
If you’re looking to download an episode of a show on our website that’s embedded with the player, you’ll first want to click “Share” at the right side of the player. Then you’ll see a button to the far right with a downward arrow and line underneath — click that to download the episode.
Who do I contact about ___?
- Advertising — email@example.com
- Memberships — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press — email@example.com
- Everything Else — firstname.lastname@example.org
When do new episodes come out?
Some of our shows publish every week, others are seasonal. See details on our Shows pages.
Where can I find job postings?
You can find our currently open job postings by visiting our careers page!
How do I intern at Gimlet?
When internships open, we post them on our careers page and our social accounts. Keep an eye out for those. Our internships don’t always align with the academic year; they’re full-time and last anywhere from 3-6 months, depending on the team. Oh, and they’re paid!
Do you take international / remote / outside of NYC candidates?
- International — We’re able to consider candidates with prior US work authorization.
- Remote (outside of NYC) — This depends on the position. At the bottom of each job posting, you’ll see some information around whether or not the position is based out of NYC.
What is the Gimlet Members program?
What kind of Gimlet merch can I buy?
Check out the Gimlet store here.
I’ve got a question that wasn’t answered in this FAQ!
Shoot us a note at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to answer.